There are presently no open calls for submissions.
April 27-29, 2020
The Just Economy Conference is the national event for community and national leaders who work for fairness in financial services, housing and business. We’re on the lookout for new speakers and topics.
We're always interested in submissions on community organizing and advocacy, housing, access to capital and credit, workforce and community development, fair lending, and business. But this conference is a crossroad for leaders focused on many other issues, ideas and needs. We're thinking broadly about the foundations of a Just Economy.
This year, we’re particularly on the lookout for strong submissions in these areas:
- 2020 presidential agendas: economic inequality, affordable housing, reparations, climate change, criminal justice, universal basic income, corporate monopolies
- Environment: rural, agricultural, urban, environmental justice, regulation, disaster resiliency, Green New Deal
- Culture: creative placemaking, inclusive arts and entertainment, sustainable fashion, gentrification and cultural displacement, leadership development, equitable workplace culture
- Healthy communities: wellness, food and nutrition, social determinants of health
- Multicultural experience: immigration, second generation, immigrant community issues
- Tech innovations: artificial intelligence, digital discrimination, big data, fintech
- Future of work: gig economy, end of offices, automation, robots, globalism
- Entrepreneurship: startups, venture capital, sustainable business
- Wealth gap: race, gender, generational equity
- Future of capitalism: labor, wages, taxes
- Media, communication and story: inclusive news, decline of journalism, nonprofit media, citizen media, social media
Submissions deadline: May 31
Acceptance notification: July 12
All submissions must be received via this form to be considered.